Daxxín Anti-Dandruff Shampoo contains the active ingredient Piroctone Olamine which prevents bacterial and fungal growth. It is active against the yeast fungus Malassezia Furfur which maintains the scalp’s microflora, but which can also cause dandruff. Sebum is then not broken down into irritating residues and skin cells are instead formed at a normal rate, which means that dandruff is eradicated. Piroctone Olamine then creates a natural balance between fungus and bacteria (microflora) on the scalp. Daxxin is documented proven effective in a large blind functional test where Daxxín achieved the best test results in all measured parameters.
Here’s how Daxxín Original works:
- The plant extract guar gum makes Daxxin shampoo more moisturising, conditioning and softening.
- Daxxín’s unique and very gentle blend of high-quality surfactants cleans both mildly and effectively
- Daxxín has antifungal and conditioning effects which minimise dehydration and skin irritation as well as creating a natural balance on the scalp.
- Daxxín is mildly fragranced for healthy, shiny and lustrous hair and is so gentle it can be used every day.
- Daxxín has no negative side effects such as dry and irritated scalp, dry brittle hair or unpleasant odour.
- Daxxín can reduce and eliminate dryness, mild eczema and similar problems that can cause irritation and itching
- Daxxín is so gentle that it is suitable even for sensitive skin thanks to its gentle ingredients and mild scent.
- Daxxín can be used by everyone, even pregnant and breastfeeding women.